Current vacancies with Portswood Primary Academy Trust
St Mary’s CE Primary School is looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic teacher to work in its outstanding Early Years key stage.
The School is located in the heart of Southampton and works in partnership with Portswood Primary Academy Trust. We celebrate our wide diversity of ethnicities
We are very proud of our coaching programme and provide continuous professional development for all staff.
We would welcome an application from you if you: –
- are passionate about children’s learning
- have high expectations for yourself and our children
- welcome the opportunity to be professionally developed
We will offer you:
- children who are keen to learn
- the highest quality continuous professional development and coaching
- the opportunity to work in a friendly and successful team
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 5 February 2019 (12 noon)
Assistant Site Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Site Manager at Tanners Brook Primary School to assist the Site Manager with the security, cleanliness and general maintenance of the school buildings and site.
• Be a key holder
• Undertake cleaning duties
• Carry out minor repairs
• Assist with the safety and cleanliness of the outside areas
• Support the Site Manager in maintaining a safe environment
• Act as Site Manager when they are not on site.
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday. 4.00pm finish on Friday. 52 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 4 (£17432 – £18931)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com by Tuesday 5 February 2019 (12 noon).