Portswood Primary Academy Trust is a family of schools that is growing.
Portswood Primary School was designated a National Support School in 2010 and formed Portswood Primary Academy Trust in 2012.
Portswood Primary School was one of the first Primary Schools to be designated a Teaching School in 2011.
Tanners Brook Primary School joined the Trust in September 2015
We have a proven track record of supporting schools in Southampton and Portsmouth.
We have Specialist Leaders of Education, Lead Practitioners, Subject Lead Experts and a nationally recognised coaching programme.
Our provision will allow your senior leaders to concentrate on standards.
- High quality Continuous Professional Development
- Opportunities to work across our schools for different experiences
- Supportive colleagues
- Support opportunities at schools through our Teaching School work
- Encouragement and support to become school leaders
- Leadership support and development
- Curriculum and Assessment support
- High quality, terms servicing and repairs and maintenance
- Professional payroll services
- Best value for money and economies of scale
We ask Schools for a percentage levy of their budget share for central services. We will provide quality:
- HR support
- IT management and technical support
- Financial management support
- Financial staff to process purchase orders and invoices
- Estate and premises management
- Marketing support
For more information, please see details of our Core Offer